Monday, January 14, 2013

WELCOME!!

Welcome to my new tech tips page! For those who don"t know about me, I am a certified motorcycle mechanic, attended MMI in Phoenix, AZ in 2005, I am Honda, Yamaha, and Suzuki certified and have worked on just about every major brand in the industry. I have built a few custom bikes, and enjoy customizing and fabrication. The reason I am starting this page is I read a lot of forums, and a lot of tech articles. and have seen questions from people on forums for problems with their bikes, and have read a lot of misguided answers. I would like to educate people on how their bike operates or how to make certain things. I like to do detailed write-ups with many pictures because I know that sometimes just explaining in words can leave you confused. I am also a huge believer of building on a budget, so although some of my customizing may not be top of the line, its because I don't own a custom shop with a lathe and an English wheel or a CNC. I have a welder, torches, a grinder, a die grinder, a drill, basic hand tools, some common sense and imagination. So I will build things from motorcycle frame pieces, to tools, to shop tables. I would like this page to be a place for the motorcycle community, fed by the motorcycle community. PLEASE FOLLOW MY PAGE..... If you have a suggestion, some tech info that I left out, or something you would like me to cover, let me know, but i can only get comments from followers :-) good luck, enjoy, and ride safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment